From 2003 till date, Drug Rehab West Yorkshire has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
How We Help
Drug Rehab West Yorkshire delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Provoke ourselves to make all that we do, from specialist recommending to community oriented care planning of the most elevated quality.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Links with what is accessible and fill the breaches that we discover.
You can call Drug Rehab West Yorkshire's Addiction on 0800 772 3971 if you wish to know more about their services.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).